PASHA Bank offers loan programs to entities involved in micro-financing and lending activities for expansion of their financing sources and increase in financing of customers.
- Loan portfolio of the financial institutions rather than fixed assets can be used as collateral
- Large loan amounts
- Long loan tenors
- Availability of grace period
- Fixed or floating interest rates
- Repayment schedules tailored to the unique cash-flow needs of the individual customer
- Availability of multi-currency loans