On February 22nd 8th meeting of Business Café took place at Holiday Inn Tbilisi. The get together was moderated by the businessman and entrepreneur - Guga Tsanava. The topic of the meeting was “Stanford Model of Management”.
Business Café is a project initiated by consulting company “Insource”. Throughout 2015 and 2016 the project was exclusively supported by PASHA Bank. PASHA Bank is a Baku-based financial institution operating in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey, providing corporate and investment banking services to large and medium-sized enterprises.
Top managers of large enterprises regularly attend the Business Café meetings to network, exchange the ideas on recent trends in various industries and the economy as a whole. Interesting discussion topics, high caliber of speakers and interactive event format all contribute to the rising popularity of the Project. It is not unusual for the Business Cafe meeting to run well over the allotted time frame as participants tend to take keen interest in the presentations followed by lively Q&A sessions. Beginning from the first meeting of the year two new sponsors will support the initiative - ACT and Orient Logic.
“We are glad to extend our partnership with Insource for the third year running. In 2017 PASHA Bank will remain the General Sponsor of Business Café. We are most happy to welcome the new partners of the project and hope that our cooperation will have the most positive impact on further development and success of the Business Cafe. The year’s first meeting was quite dynamic and informative, the positive feedback we receive and growing number of people wishing to attend the meetings clearly indicates that the project is truly successful and anticipated,” - said Anano Korkia, Head of PR and Marketing Department at PASHA Bank.
Among the speakers and presented topics of the previous Business Café meetings were:
- Lado Gurgenidze, former Prime Minister of Georgia, an executive chairman of the supervisory board of Liberty Bank with the topic “Thoughts about management and leadership”
- Giorgi Kadagidze, former president of National Bank of Georgia, with the topic “Innovation management”
- Alexander Jejelava, Minister of Education of Georgia - „Organizational corporate culture“
- David Gogichaishvili, general manager of Night Show Studio - „Management of human resources”
- Andro Dgebuadze, business advisor – ”Management 3.0 or MBA books in mirror”
- Papuna Toliashvili, founder and managing partner of Synergy Group - „Circular Organizational Structures“
Tinatin Rukhadze, Co-founder and General Director at research and consulting company ACT- “Who is the leader of the future?”