PASHA Bank conducted a Pro Bono webinar for community-based organizations about "Cyber Security in Everyday Life". Pro Bono Webinar was led by Zaza Gabashvili, Head of Information Security Department of PASHA Bank.
During the meeting the participants received information about the following topics:
- Privacy of personal data
- Phishing issues
- Security of home wireless internet
- Email and security
- How to protect yourself from cyber-attack?
- How to protect yourself from online banking and banking fraud in general?
Georgia’s Pro Bono Network is an informal union of Georgian and international companies operating in Georgia that are willing to use their expertise and professional resources for the benefit of society. Pro Bono webinar was mediated by the Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia within the frames of Civil Society STAR Initiative: CSOs as Sustainable, Transparent, Accountable and Resilient Development Actors in Georgia’. The project is funded by the European Union and Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.
PASHA Bank joined Pro Bono Network in 2017 and this is the Bank’s third Pro Bono activity:
- On June 13th, 2018, within the scope of the Pro Bono Marathon, employees of PASHA Bank teamed up with GPI Holding and GeoLab to create a web page sagango.ge for the civil society organization “Saga” for free.
- In December 2017, PASHA Bank’s PR and Marketing Department created a digital catalog of the products of social enterprise “Kodala”.
PASHA Bank is a Baku-based financial institution operating in Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey, providing corporate and investment banking services to large, medium, and small enterprises.